Ismu Jati Kubro Magickal Rosary
Bonus: Solomon Stone of Attraction!!
The Ismu Jati Kubro Rosary has been fashioned using a sacred magical wood which naturally possesses strong metaphysical energies. It has then been further empowered through high-level prayers to add a total of 99 various magical powers and virtues.
This rosary was produced by an adept in the magical arts. The rosary possesses a high frequency of various energies and is very simple to use and direct.
The virtues of this rosary are presented below:
· Protection from negative spirits, safe guard yourself whilst in spiritual and meditation practice
· Cleanse yourself from negative black magick effects, and spirits
· Attract business sales and improve general business using the rosary
· Possess high invulnerability powers against enemy strikes and metaphysical creatures
· Attract the opposite sex easily, enchant all those who look upon you
· Clear away your debts and money problems
· Transfer this power to others either physically or in a remote manner
· Heal others from negative black magick and psychic attacks
· Manifest treasures from the magical worlds
· Increase the power of your mantra and recitation whilst using this rosary
· Increase your psychic sensitivity and magical power
· Penetrate the magical worlds with the power of this rosary
· Ward of clouds and control the weather around you
· Detect the presence of magical entities, and magical power of objects and talisman with the aid of this rosary
· Easily absorb psychic cosmic power with the help of this rosary
Note: All items come with an Item Instruction Paper. These will be sent to you after you have confirmed receipt of your package. The Instruction Paper will advise you how to use and care for your item. Contact us to let us know you have received your package to obtain this item’s Instruction Paper.
Note: Items may vary in size, colour and appearance from the image shown; however its purpose will remain the same as that described above.
Pictures are illustrations purpose only, actual media differs from batch to batch