Eyang Ushodo Jati Stone
Empowered Stone with 40 Khodam Spirits all proficient in the art of Metaphysical Healing
With the help of the Eyang Ushodo Jati Stone, it may be possible to heal many minor psychical ailments. The power of this talismanic stone comes from a transmission of a past historical metaphysical practitioner, “Eyang Ushodo Jati.”
The Eyang Ushodo Jati Stone possesses 40 powerful khodam spirit healers to assist practitioners of alternative medicine of all disciplines and levels, the amateur as well as the professional. With the power stone practitioners of reflexology, acupressure, acupuncture, etc. would find the points that require healing as guided by the spiritual intelligence of the stone. A daily spiritual prayer (chanting) discipline is required to build and maintain the power.
This is a highly recommended item for all Healers whether professional or amateur or even normal users. The Stone is very small.
The virtues of the Eyang Ushodo Jati Stone are as follows:
- Ability to heal patients with empowered water.
- Heal individuals from ailments and illnesses.
- Guidance from spiritual intelligence will aid in pinpointing the cause or effect of the ailment.
- Identify areas and pressure points that require healing.
- Remove energy blockages to soothe and calm tensions.
- Cleansing the patience aura from psychic dirt and toxins.
- Guided by 40 Khodams Spirits all Proficient in the Art of Healing!
- Highly Recommended for Metaphysical Healers and Crystal Healers.
Note: All items come with an Item Instruction Paper. These will be sent to you after you have confirmed receipt of your package. The Instruction Paper will advise you on how to use and care for your item. Contact us to let us know you have received your package to obtain this item’s Instruction Paper.
Note: Items may vary in size, colour, and appearance from the image shown; however the purpose will remain the same as that described above.
Pictures are for illustrations purpose only, actual media differs from batch to batch
There are no reviews yet.